Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kicked up Ranch dressing

After making this ranch dressing, I choose this over the regular ranch any day. Over everything. It goes perfect on the Sweet Barbacoa Pork burritos, or salad with the pork, or just a pork sandwich....or anything else you make. I may or may not dip my fries in it. Ooohhh, it would also be good on a baked potato...



Kicked up Ranch dressing
1 cup mayo
1 cup buttermilk
1 package dry regular Ranch dressing mix (NOT the buttermilk ranch)
2 tomatillos
fresh cilantro (to your taste..I LOVE cilantro, so I can put in a whole bundle and then some, but at least a small bunch needs to be added.)
1 clove garlic
juice of 1 lime
1 jalepeno
Cut tomatillos in half. Cut stems off of jalepeno, slice, remove seeds (if you like it hot, keep them in!) Put all ingredients in blender and blend away until creamy and no large chunks!

No comments: