Monday, October 4, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins

I know I have posted this before, but I thought I would post it again. I love this season. Fall definitely is my favorite. The colors outside are changing, its the beginning of the holiday season, family starts gathering more often, children's laughter fills the air with glee and anticipation of what is to come...and the food. Nothing is better than the food that comes along with the holidays. Pumpkin, being one of my favorite. And, of course, simple recipes that the children all love...that makes me happiest of all!!!Ingredients:
1 box of cake mix (any will do, my favorite is spice cake)
1 15oz canned pumpkin
1 cup mini chocolate chips/nuts/filling of your choice

Preheat oven to 350, mix pumpkin and cake mix until blended. Add chocolate chips, or nuts, or whatever you want. Fill lined muffin cups almost to the top. Bake for 20 minutes.

I even caught Reid sneaking a mini muffin!



No comments: