Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

So, it starts. 2008. New Year, new beginings, new blogs. I am starting this because over the years, people have asked me for certain recipes. I have been asked what I cook for dinner for the 5 of us. I have even been told I need to make a cook book. Now, I am no Martha, I am not big on making a dish complicated. I like to keep it simple, with as little ingredients as possible. I have picky eaters here, so the more ingredients, the more likely I am to throw it in the garbage after dinner. So, here you will find simple, hearty, sometimes healthy, meals, side dishes, and others. Let me know what you try, what you liked and didnt like. Not all of these are my own recipes, they come from others. I like to "tweek" them to make them my own. So, enjoy! Recipes will start coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...LOVE IT!!! POST MORE NOW!!!!!!! You are the best! And so is your sloppy joes! One of my staples! Need easy dinners...and you know how I HATE TO COOK! HELP! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea!