Monday, January 14, 2008

Meatballs

These are perfect for spaghetti, or at my house, we make meatball sandwiches! They turn out moist and delicious!

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef (ground sirloin is great for it too!)
2 tsp worchestershire sauce
1 egg
1/4 cup parmesean cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs (I use Italian style)
salt/pepper to taste

In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Form into whatever size balls you would like. Place them into unlined cupcake tins. This keeps them from rolling all over the place. Place in a 425 degree oven for 12 minutes.

1 comment:

Emilyah said...

Perfect, now I have another use for my Italian style bread crumbs that expire next month. Nik will be thrilled that we're not having meatloaf 20 times. :)

I LOVE this blog by the way- everything sounds so yummy!